LAST UPDATED: December 1, 2020
Collectively, we refer to the BPF websites, the BPF Apps, our emails, and offline interactions as the “Services.”
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. We collect Personal Information including:
Collection of Personal Information
We and our service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes including:
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
will provide personalized services based on our legitimate interests, and with your consent to the extent required by applicable law.
We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you.
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or based on our legitimate interests.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information:
Other Uses and Disclosures
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, in particular when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Other Information such as:
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
· We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
· We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Choices and Access
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
· TO OPT OUT– Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance with the above. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
· How you can access, change or delete your Personal Information
· If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information, object to the processing of Personal Information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may update your information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. If you are a California resident, please refer to the “California Consumer Privacy Notice” at the end of this Policy for more information about the requests you may make under California law.
· In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase).
If you are a resident of California, under 18 and a registered user of the Services, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the Services by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
We retain Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
· In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
· The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 16.
· Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
· ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE EEA: Some of the non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en. For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place adequate measures, such as certification to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, to protect your Personal Information (please see our EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Statement at the end of this policy). You may obtain a copy of these measures by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
· Unless we request it, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
· 1421 N Wanda Rd, Suite 120
· Orange, CA USA
· Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.
· You may lodge a complaint with an EU/EEA data protection authority for your country or region or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection law occurs. A list of data protection authorities is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
· In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Brentwood Pacific Financial commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. European Union individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact email@example.com.
· Brentwood Pacific Financial. have further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, please visit www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information or to file a complaint. The services of BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD are provided at no cost to you.
· The Federal Trade Commission has jurisdiction over Brentwood Pacific Financial’s compliance with the Privacy Shield.
· Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), Brentwood Pacific Financial and its affiliates (”Brentwood Pacific Financial” “we” or “ us”) are providing the following details regarding the categories of Personal Information that we collect, use, and disclose about California residents. This CCPA Notice does not apply to our job applicants, employees, contractors, owners, directors, or officers where the Personal Information we collect about those individuals relates to their current, former, or potential role at Brentwood Pacific Financial. Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with a particular California resident or household.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from:
Categories of Personal Information Collected
We may collect, and may have collected within the preceding 12 months, the following categories of Personal Information as listed in the CCPA:
Category A. Identifiers, such as name, contact information, IP address and other online identifiers;
Category B. Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as name, contact information, payment card number, financial information, employment information, insurance information, and government-issued ID numbers;
Category C. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as marital status;
Category D. Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history;
Category F. Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our website;
Category H Geolocation data, such as device location;
Category G. Professional or employment-related information; and
Category K. Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above to create a profile about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
Use of Personal Information
· We have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information as listed in the CCPA to third parties for our operational business purposes within the preceding 12 months:
· Category A. Identifiers, such as name, contact information, IP address and other online identifiers;
· Category B. Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as name, contact information, payment card number, financial information, employment information,
· Category C. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as marital status;
· Category D. Commercial information, such as transaction information and purchase history;
· Category F. Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our website;
· Category G. Geolocation data, such as device location;
· Category I Professional or employment-related information; and
Category K. Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above to create a profile about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics. We have disclosed these categories of Personal Information to our affiliated entities, trusted third-party service providers, licensed franchisees, and business partners, as well as to our agents, brokers, and market centers where you have requested such sharing.
We have not sold Personal Information, as “sale” is defined in the CCPA.
Individual Rights and Requests
If you are a California resident, you may request that we:
To make a request for the disclosures or deletion described above, please contact us at legal@brentwoodpacificfinancial or (714) 771-2107 We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
· We may change or update this CCPA Notice from time to time. When we do, we will post the revised CCPA Notice on this page with a new “Last Updated” date.
· If you have any questions regarding this CCPA Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.